1. Access to and use of this site is provided by Queen Anne’s Guesthouse subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Queen Anne’s Guesthouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst Queen Anne’s Guesthouse endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Queen Anne’s Guesthouse will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst Queen Anne’s Guesthouse endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Queen Anne’s Guesthouse does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. Queen Anne’s Guesthouse shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. Queen Anne’s Guesthouse accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If you have any queries regarding the terms and conditions please email email@example.com
Our York Guest House is situated in a quiet, residential street less than 10 minutes walk from the bustling streets, shops, bars, cafes and nightlife in York city centre. Public transport to York Racecourse is also accessible within a 10 minute walk from the B&B.
There's so much to do in York, all just a stone's throw from the b and b, such as York's National Railway Museum, York Boat cruises through the centre of York on the river Ouse, Ghost walks of York - great evening entertainment, great bars, restaurants and everything else you'd hope for.